FairFem and myMidori join forces to offer you the sustainable gift basket, COZY.
Get cozy with this gift box! Stay warm this winter with a sustainable scarf from Mediteranean-based brand Rita Row. This pairs perfectly with the eco-friendly travel cup by Huski Home. Choose 1 of 2 colors. Colors based on availability.
All gift boxes are mailed in a recycled cardboard box and wrapped in recyclable gift paper. We are happy to include a handwritten note, too!
A printed scarf with a fun pattern in blue and black. Made mostly of viscose in Spain. Viscose is derived from the ‘cellulose’ or wood pulp from fast-growing, regenerative trees such as eucalyptus, beech, and pine, as well as plants such as bamboo, soy, and sugar cane. All types of Rayon are comfortable and breathable to wear. This garment has been produced by responsible manufacturing partners.
Huski Home cups are mainly rice husk (the most possible without them disintegrating) bound with polypropylene because its environmental impact is among the lowest of any material synthetic or traditional and is produced from natural polyolefin resins which allow it to breakdown and biodegrade.
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Leak-proof flip lid
- Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- Non-slip base (foam non-slip material that is not biodegradable, but can be reused)